How to book your Limited Edition "Storybook Santa" Session
These are my FAVORITE sessions to take! I love seeing the children's excitement in their faces, hearing their sweet little voices tell Santa their wishes, and watching the parents melt while seeing the magic of childhood during Christmas unfold in front of them. Many families tell me that Christmas STARTS after they come for their Santa portraits. You will NOT regret taking these portraits with your children and I cannot wait to meet your family!
Storybook Santa sessions are a one day event and will be held on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
The Details About How To Schedule:
Please send me an email at jeannie@jeannieblinsonphotography to request a reservation with Mr. Claus. When responding to request a time, PLEASE include this information:
Your children's names and ages (in mid/late November)
Your phone number
The Financial Details:
1. The Session fee for Santa is $25 for the first subject and $5 for each additional subject. The session fee is payable the day of your session by either cash or check.
2. "Cousin" sessions will require consecutive appointment times and separate minimum purchases (one for each booking).
3. The minimum purchase is The Capa print collection which is $250, but you are always welcome to upgrade to a higher print collection. A $50 retainer will be taken to secure your time. The retainer will be invoiced to you once your signed contract is returned and will be due by October 15, 2018. If your retainer is not paid by that date, your time will be offered to the next person on the waiting list. The retainer will be applied to your portrait order.
4. Christmas cards DO NOT count towards your minimum purchase. They can be added once a 5 sheet print collection has been purchased.
A Couple More Details:
1. "Dear Santa" starts as a first come first serve event, but as the schedule tightens up, it doesn't stay that way. As I end up with small times to fill, I ultimately have to start booking ages of children that will work in the remaining spaces.
2. "Dear Santa" is not usually a good event for family photos. The set is small and doesn't accommodate multiple adults with their kids very well- talk to us ahead of time to see if we can make it work. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed for Storybook Santa sessions. There is too much risk with so many little children coming through on Santa session day. I am MORE than happy to take sessions with your fur babies on a different date!
3. Once you are booked, your contract has been signed and your retainer paid I will send you an email with wardrobe details. I have even included links to outfits that will work for your session!